If The Powers That Be went on for one more chapter, would Velika have killed Artahka, Vezon, the cursed GB, Kapura, Taipu, and the rest?
Not all of them in one chapter, no.
Tank you for doing this talk, Greg!
My questions are:
1. Was the golden being that came out of the skakidi fusion Irnakk?
2. If bionicle were to be rebooted, how would you prefer it be done (far future , far past, direct continuation, alt usiverse, retelling, ect??
3. Who is your least favorite toa team, not counting trasformations?
4. Are there any unfinished bionicle story arcs you would like to see the end of?
2) It basically doesn't matter what I would prefer, since I might not even be on the story team for a reboot
4) A lot of them, sure
Do you toy around with sets that you're writing story for to get ideas?
No, because a lot of the times, the sets I am writing about are not out yet. I just have pictures.
I've had this headcanon for a while, and this may not be too good of a question, but since Toa of Fire have a resistance to heat, would they be able to engulf their entire body in fire, al a Human Torch, and therefore be able to use their body as a weapon?
Sorry for adding to the pile of Bionicle questions, btw.
Resistance is not immunity.
This is a question that has been bugging me for a while. Whereas the other nova blasts of main elements in the MU are pretty self explaining, Air is not. What would it look like? Would it be a large increase in air pressure, a sudden decrease, or both?
Probably a massive tornado
Here are a few questions about your favorite Bionicle characters:
1. Who is your favorite Toa Metru and why?
2. Who is your favorite Toa Inika and why?
3. Who is your favorite Piraka and why?
4. Who is your favorite Makuta and why? (Phantoka and Mistika)
5. Who is your favorite Glatorian and why?
I really didn't have favorites much among these groups, and regardless, it was so long ago I can't really remember who stood out.
Also, now that I'm thinking of it, Is there possibly an element lord of air, or an element lord of psionics? Or did these go horribly wrong when being created (If they were attempted, that is)?
We don't know that either existed as elements on Spherus Magna, so there would have been no reason to create element lords for them. So far, we have not seen any Air or Psionics tribe.
What is the gender of the Hero Agori? I am currently having a walkthrough set up on BS01 for the MLN BIONICLE Campaign and I thought that would help in some wording.
From MLN? I think it was supposed to be male.
Well, I have to ask something, at least.
1. Is there any advantage to a mask of Levitation vs a mask of Flight?
2. What is the official list of elements? I know of Fire, Air, Water, Ice, Earth, Rock, Iron, Lightning, Plasma, Psionics, "The Green", but what is the official list?
3. Who is your favourite character in the Bionicle universe?
1) Levitation only lets you go up and down and hover, flight lets you do more than that. But not every culture in the MU had access to a mask of flight.
2) There is probably one on one of the fan sites. I don't have one on hand.
3) I have a few favorites.
Would (in your opinion) bionicle if it came back use some of the old concepts? Such as toa, matoran, turaga and whatnot? Or would it be the name bionicle just be stuck on a completely new theme and story?
It's impossible for me to speculate on this. It would depend on the story team and what direction they wanted to take it.
1. How is the Hero Agori a Fire Tribe member if it is constantly down your throath from the characters that the fire tribe are strangers to him and he is doing a good deed just because it is right. If he was from Vulcanus that would mean that he is doing it to protect him self also.
Could it be possible that he/she didn't live in Vulcanus?
2. Did you write for the My LEGO Network BIONICLE Campaign?
3. Can it be that Su-Matoran have poor night vision, as a contrast to their resistance to bright light? There needs to be some negative of them if the Ta-Matoran are inferior in every way.
1-2) I didn't write for this or play it, so I can't answer these.
3) Why? Su-Matoran have not been shown to live in the same places Ta-Matoran do, so why do they need to be compared to each other?
It has been confirmed that there are various methods of body-swapping in the BIONICLE Universe. However, what I'm asking is: Who keeps the power? For example, Tren Krom in Lewa's Body had Tren Krom's powers, and he did not use Lewa's powers. However, does that mean that Elemental powers are based in the mind? If this was the case, what would happen if a Turaga and Toa swapped bodies? Would the Toa have the powers of the Turaga, and vice versa?
Tren Krom's powers were all mental in nature, so they went where his mind went. He also had no experience using elemental abilities or wearing Kanohi, so he did not have the proper mental tools to do either.
The working title of Bionicle was "Boneheads of Voodoo Island". Is that why the parts from the Toa Mata (e.g. Tahu's sword, the Toa Mata foot, Kopaka's sword) have names (esp. in LDD) like "Voodoo Flame", "Voodoo Foot", and "Voodoo Sword" respectively?
No idea. That working title was in place before I came to work for LEGO. By the time I joined the company, no one was using that title.
What is is/was the largest Rahi in the bionicle universe?
My first thought is Tahtorak, but if someone remembers something being identified as larger, feel free to chime in.
I know u have a life and are busy wit all da questions do i will keeep it low.
1. What's your favorite food and why?
2. Why didn't the brotherhood read Roodaka's mind and realize she was playing them?
3. Would all Makuta know how the universe works? Or just Mutran and Teridax?
1) I have a lot of favorites, it depends on my mood
2) Because they were occupied by other things and probably would not have considered a lone Vortixx to be a threat
3) I can't recall if we stated how many knew.