2014-09-19 13:22 UTC–5Permalink
I'm referring to what the Toa Mata could do, with storing the masks away.
2014-09-19 13:24 UTC–5Permalink
1) when you were interviewed by ttv did you know bionicle was coming back
2014-09-19 13:31 UTC–5Permalink
So, today is the big day. I know it's been a poorly kept secrets with leaks all over, but now Bionicle has been revealed, we can discuss it.
...Or, discuss the official reveal of the mask that has been in the servers of this website, but we have to start somewhere, right?
So, is this a reboot or continuing the story? The synopsis says made of magic and pure gold, but the old mask was made of, in the storyline, Protodermis. A retcon or reboot?
Also, if you know how to use spoiler tags on these forums, I would like to talk with you here about information that will be revealed at NYCC after NYCC is over. That way, the story won't be spoiled for those who don't want to know.
2014-09-19 13:54 UTC–5Permalink
There aren't too many characters who could use all three masks. Yes, the possession of an ability to use all three masks would make you pretty powerful, but I don't think invincible.
2014-09-19 13:56 UTC–5Permalink
I don't even remember when the TTV interview was. But keeping secrets is part of every LEGO employee's job. We all see stuff way before the public does and we have to keep it to ourselves. It's part of the agreement you make when you come to work here.
2014-09-19 13:59 UTC–5Permalink
1) I am pretty much going to walk in lockstep with the BIONICLE team on this thing, so if they have not chosen to reveal something, I am not going to reveal it either.
2) I don't know how much actual story info they are going to reveal at NYCC. More than you know now, I am sure, but I do not know how much more. And I don't expect to have much to add to whatever does get revealed there, because I am not going to do spoilers.
2014-09-19 14:03 UTC–5Permalink
Thanks for the answer!
2014-09-19 14:21 UTC–5Permalink
It's great to officially see BIONICLE 2015 confirmed!
Just a couple questions, please:
1) Are they dropping the term Kanohi, and jsut calling them Masks?
2) Will the new story be a bit more "episodic" than the old, or still complicated?
3) Will you be going to Comic-Cons now that BIONICLE is back?
2014-09-19 14:33 UTC–5Permalink
I'm used to it. I went through this every year back when I was posting on BZPower. There were always people there who had seen stuff ahead of time and wanted me to confirm it or whatever, and I couldn't. This was nothing new.
2014-09-19 14:35 UTC–5Permalink
1-2) Like I said, I am not going to reveal stuff before the BIONICLE team does. I don't want to give out info they don't want out yet.
3) I tend to doubt it. I was going before because I was writing the comic book. As I stated above, I am not aware of any plans to do a comic series, at least in 2015. So there would be no real reason to send me.
2014-09-19 14:58 UTC–5Permalink
Just one question:
1) Had BIONICLE kept going, were there plans to make the ELs as sets alongside the baterra for BIONICLE 5 in 2010?
2014-09-19 15:07 UTC–5Permalink
are you going to answer my question mr farshtey tell me if i wrote that right
2014-09-19 15:13 UTC–5Permalink
you deserve a day off with all the questions you answer
but one question if you had to make up a LEGO set in your head:
2014-09-19 15:15 UTC–5Permalink
Just one question this time: would a Sanok-user be able to hit a Rahkshi/Kraata of Dodge or a Makuta using the Dodge power?
2014-09-19 15:17 UTC–5Permalink
do you work closely with the person who leaked unfinished sets online if so do you still have to keep the sets a secret
this post will be probably wont be posted or ignored