2014-10-01 14:52 UTC–5Permalink
If I might ask for some clarification:
Thank you for your time.
2014-10-01 15:08 UTC–5Permalink
Thanks for telling me anyway. It'll be sad if it goes away.
2014-10-01 16:16 UTC–5Permalink
Can you answer to my question please.
2014-10-01 16:24 UTC–5Permalink
Will Nya pick Jay our Cole in ninjago
2014-10-01 16:48 UTC–5Permalink
shoot. well I would love to see some, I read the older ones recently (my brother had like a huge pile of them) and I would love to see more of your work.
2014-10-01 17:48 UTC–5Permalink
HI MR GREG
1.When Teridax has fought the Toa mata for the first time why he did not use his powers, he would have been able to defeat them as easily as Brutaka who defeated the toa nuva at the same time in one shot. Same thing for the makuta mistika.
2. Annona has he managed to escape from the dimension if yes how?
3.What is the most effective mental defense; that the order of mata damaged or that of Ce Matoran
4.I know the Matoran feed on energy but what will happen if a Matoran eats too much is what he is going to fatten or it will be harmful to their health.
5. is that a makuta can be controlled the mind by a other being or be fooled by an illusion
6. the Sister Skrall who meet the GB who mounted him his powers has an extreme level. is that it was just a legend created by Skrall sister or it is real.
2014-10-01 20:53 UTC–5Permalink
Okay, now I have a question. I've been reading about this whole Turaga Lhikan set change on BZPower, and I just want to know, does this mean that Lhikan wore a noble-styled Hau, much like Norik wore a noble-style Kiril for his Mask of Dismenishment, or is it a different variation from some other part of the Matoran Universe? The different variation has been the normal for some time now, but I've have always felt like it was more of a noble version. So, what do you have to say it is, Noble-styled Great Hau or a Different Variation of the Great Hau?
2014-10-01 20:59 UTC–5Permalink
Thanks, Mr. Farshtey! Thank you for staying loyal to us the whole way.
I can't wait to see what the story team has cooked up for us. I'll definitely try to get a set or two.
I do have a question, by the way, something that I don't fully understand:
What would the Alternate Teridax be trying to do, now that he is out of the GSR and hanging out on a planet totally alien to him? He's a pretty powerful character, after all. Will he try and help rebuild society? Does Velika know that he exists, and, if so, will he try to eliminate him?
2014-10-01 21:01 UTC–5Permalink
Okay, now I have a question. I've been following the whole "Turaga Lhikan set" on BZPower, and I want to know about his mask. For a long time now, Lhikan's mask as been stated to be a different variation from somewhere in the Matoran Universe. I, however, have always felt that it was more of a noble version, even back when the set wasn't considered Turaga Lhikan. It just always looked like it was, much in the same way Norik wears a Noble Kiril for his Great Pehkui. So, my question is; Is Lhikan's Hau more of a Noble-Styled Hau, or just a different variation?
2014-10-01 21:21 UTC–5Permalink
Where is 'Tyrant'? Has 'Tyrant' escaped the Silver Sea, and is he on Spherus Magna?
2014-10-01 22:01 UTC–5Permalink
What are you most excited to see in BIONICLE 2015?
2014-10-02 00:52 UTC–5Permalink
2014-10-02 03:52 UTC–5Permalink
2. he would freeze just the moisture in the air, which would in turn cause the temperature of the air to drop. also, given that his powers as a toa include creating more of his element, he could amplify that frozen moisture in the air to increase the effect. this would also avoid violating his powers by having him control something that isn't his element.
1. it would be exactly like you had zaria do in "the yesterday quest" with the metal body parts, except the water toa would instead be grabbing hold of the water inside the cells of their organic components, instead of the mechanical components. (btw Avatar is a great series... if you ever have time, you won't regret watching it. (it would be fun for your daughter as well.))
2. does that make sense for how ice toa make their environment cold without controlling something that isn't their element (heat/air)?
3. fair enough
4. (new question) What do you think of the potential success/failure of the new bionicle line, considering most of the fans are in their late teens/early twenties by now?
2014-10-02 08:42 UTC–5Permalink
Thank you for replying, Mr. Farshtey! I've thought up some new questions:
Thank you very much! I hope you have a great day!
Have you written for anything LEGO besides bionicle?
2014-10-02 08:56 UTC–5Permalink