Greg, what's your favorite BIO video game, including LEGO.com games and console games? Mine is Mata Nui Online Game, I just love the nostalgia it gives me.
2015-10-22 16:17 UTC–5Permalink
2015-10-22 16:18 UTC–5Permalink
ah, so MatauxNokama is not cannon? alright.
2015-10-22 16:31 UTC–5Permalink
So now the Mata Nui robot is destroyed, they don't have this problem?
2015-10-23 04:49 UTC–5Permalink
Can Battera turn into elements like water and lava?
2015-10-23 06:59 UTC–5Permalink
1. Does the extent to which a being is mentally disturbed/damaged upon revival in the Red Star depend on the method in which they died? E.g. 'old age' would be far less traumatic than being KIA, so the being's consciousness is more likely to survive?
2. If the answer is yes, is that why Mavrah retained his personality? Because he did not die in a particularly gruesome manner?
3. Does the Red Star only work on beings inside the MU? Would it work now that Mata Nui is dissassembled?
4. Is damage to the Vahi less of a concern now that the MU is destroyed? I.e. would the Vahi's destruction have little to no impact compared to if it had broken inside the active MU?
5. Do all MU inhabitants absorb energy through touch? What about carnivorous Rahi?
6. What was the rest of the Brotherhood of Makuta doing during the Dark Times?
7. Was Teridax the most powerful Makuta or did he simply have the higher will and cunning over his peers?
8. In the Bionicle movies the character's eyes glow. Is this an actual feature of the MU and SM inhabitants, or was it a feature of the animation?
9. Similarly, in TLR we see the Glatorian and Agori appear to have mechanical parts e.g. spinning cogs in their chests. Is this a feature of the animation as well or a canon part of their physiology?
2015-10-23 09:10 UTC–5Permalink
I never played any of them.
2015-10-23 09:11 UTC–5Permalink
The MU beings would still be endangered by the Ignika, because their lives are tied to it.
2015-10-23 14:59 UTC–5Permalink
Hello. I have been wanting to ask you questions for some time now.
1. Is there more than one way to become a toa?
2. Do toa want to become turaga? Or do they have no choice.
3. What is the point of turaga? What is their functions in the villages?
4. Did you have anything to do with the 2010 storyline? In my opinion it sucked.
5. Do you think they will make new versions of Rahi in the G2 storyline?
2015-10-23 16:55 UTC–5Permalink
If I may ask a slightly unrelated question:
1. Hasn't this thread been going on for a year or two? Your dedication is admirable, sir!
But anyway. Thanks for being a good writer for LEGO, you guys gave me and a lot of others a lot of enjoyment. I realize it's your job, but you seem to put a lot of passion into it. I respect people who can do that.
2015-10-23 18:09 UTC–5Permalink
Hey Greg, in the G1 Bionicle storyline, was Makuta ever aware of Toa being able to transform through the use of Toa Stones?
2015-10-24 01:52 UTC–5Permalink
2015-10-24 04:18 UTC–5Permalink
1. Is the Element of Plasma, as defined in Bioncile, simply superheated gas to be manipulated?
2. Who are more advantaged in their manipulation of elemental powers; the Toa or the Element Lords?
3. Since the Element Lords are composed of their element e.g. Water Lord made of Water, would an elemental being (e.g. Toa, Skakdi) be able to control the element their body was made of, and therefore control them?
4. Why did the Toa Inika specifically have living masks and glowing faces? Or was it simply a feature you included to make them fit with the sets?
5. Could a Great Being revive a deceased MU inhabitant without the Red Star? Perhaps considering the equivalent of a technician mending a broken device?
6. If a Mohtrek user inscribed details of later events on their past self (Doctor Who Silence style) could the past version alter the future?
7. Could the Golden Armour be used repeatedly to destroy Rahkshi?
8. Are Toa endangered in regards to their population?
9. When the Makuta became antidermis, did they lose the capacity to be revived since they had no physical form?
10. What levelled Xia after the Shadowed One found the viruses?
11. Do all Ussal go through the same metamorphosis that Pewku did?
12. Did the Toa have their own houses or places of residence on Mata Nui?
13. Is Velika the Great Being's true name?
14. If Matoran are constructed, how are Rahi created?
2015-10-24 13:24 UTC–5Permalink
2015-10-24 17:37 UTC–5Permalink
he's seen grizzlier things than "zombified" matoran though. (in 2003 he saw matoran that had infected masks.)
i'd bet what he saw was something along the lines of someone being "reborn", i.e. their new body being created or something.
2015-10-24 17:43 UTC–5Permalink
5. could it be that it's simply a property of protodermis to gain sentience over time? that would explain why the matoran became sentient when they were programmed to simply be machines. velika's involvment in the process could simply have been speeding it along.