2017-02-24 09:38 UTC–5Permalink
1) A glider would be considered an object in flight. Someone using a parachute would not be, that is not flying, it's just falling slowly.
2) I have had a few people make offers on this, but LEGO has not given me an okay to do this anywhere else as yet. I can only post on outside sites that have a valid age verification system in place.
2017-02-24 09:42 UTC–5Permalink
Not something we ever explained. It was something the original story team put in place and they never explained the whys and wherefores of it.
2017-02-24 09:45 UTC–5Permalink
The original idea was that they would be the key to unlocking the Bahrag in the event they were trapped or hindered in some way. Yes, their loss causes potential problems, but so would stealing a Toa's Kanohi. Anything powerful has the potential to be taken and either used against you or hurt you by virtue of your no longer having access. I don't think you need to look for some deep, dark motivation here.
2017-02-24 09:46 UTC–5Permalink
I'm saying it most likely would have happened, but probably never would have been shown in story (had the story continued).
2017-02-24 09:47 UTC–5Permalink
No. You cannot create a Toa Kaita that way.
2017-02-24 09:49 UTC–5Permalink
1) No, because they had no plans for the MU beings to be active on Spherus Magna.
2) Why wouldn't they?
3) There's always hope.
4) Yes, he is the last
2017-02-24 09:53 UTC–5Permalink
5) Nope. I was coming up with a story reason for a plot point in a movie I did not write, but it's not something I have background on. It was my best guess.
6) Did the Mana Ko model include infected masks? If not, he wasn't using infected masks to control them.
7) I don't see the two as mutually exclusive.
8) Don't know. I can't see Glatorian/Agori caring about something like this.
9) I don't know, that's why I wanted it to happen
10) Useless, until and unless another Makuta decided to wield influence
11) Makuta understands the inner workings of this universe. That gives him a lot of power.
2017-02-24 09:55 UTC–5Permalink
2) The DH were working for the Brotherhood for a long time. So the BOM could use whatever of their stuff it wanted.
2017-02-24 12:58 UTC–5Permalink
4. Is Tuma truly the last leader-class Skrall in existence? Or is it possible there are some on Bota Magna?
4b. Could more be born, or do their parents have to be leader-class, too? I feel like this was answered somewhere before...
4) Yes, he is the last
Wait, didn't you say that there might have been more who survived on Bota Magna? Have you changed your mind, or was that just a mistake?
2017-02-24 16:12 UTC–5Permalink
1) Does the Miru Nuva still benefit Lewa, even when he can naturally fly as a Phantoka via his adaptive armour?
2) Would the Mask of Light, which can reconcile enemies by giving them understanding, work on Teridax or other particularly cunning villians (like Roodaka or Zaktan)?
3) Who is your second-favorite BIONICLE villain?
Thanks again for the writing, and for answering our questions for so long!
2017-02-24 16:58 UTC–5Permalink
Greg Farshtey, I'm getting a Order of Mata Nui including:
-Brutaka, Olmak, Great Mask of Dimensional Gates (first Kanohi Mask), Great Mask of Fusion (second Kanohi Mask), Rotating Blades, Daggers.
2017-02-24 17:45 UTC–5Permalink
Hello Greg! I have a couple of questions:
1. Why Order of MN had to send Takanuva to Karda Nui? I mean, why they did not tell Toa Nuva about the energy storm before Toa Nuva got in Karda Nui? Did they simply forget?
2017-02-24 17:57 UTC–5Permalink
These may be the last questions I ever get to ask you, Greg...
1. I recently asked you if the Archives or something in that vein may be restarted on Spherus Magna, and you said you can't imagine the Agori/Glatorian caring about the concept. But it's obvious the MU beings do, since they're helping Rahi evacuate the robot. Wouldn't some kind of zoo or animal sanctuary be a good idea?
2. Did individuals ever intermarry between Agori tribes? If so, how sommon would this have been?
3. This is purely hypothetical: if Irnakk did exist, would Matoran classify it as a Rahi?
. Mata Nui used his camouflaging system every time he observed a planet, and it needed to be cleared each time. Were the Bohrok deployed each time this happened? If so, why did the Bohrok in Metru Nui stay dormant?
5. I heard there's a written, but unpublished chapter of The Powers That Be. Is this true?
6. You said that when a being is resurrected on the Red Star, their minds are pretty scrambled, but Mavrah seemed to be in good mental condition. Is this simply because he's had a thousand years to get it back together?
7. There are no Great Beings from the Rock Tribe, but are there any from the Iron Tribe?
8. Two Glatorian piloted Mata Nui into space and became stranded in his head. How long did they survive? Their level of decomposition wasn't mentioned.
9 Could Teridax have used the Kraahkan or his Rahkshi powers to separate the Toa Kaita?
10. Finally, what is the difference between a Makuta's Elemental Shadow power and the Rahkshi power of Darkness? Is Darkness just literally the absence of light, and Shadow can be used as a weapon?
Thanks. I really appreciate you being so involved with the fan community over the last5 or so years and I hate to see it end.
2017-02-24 18:17 UTC–5Permalink
Greg Farshtey, I'm getting many Matoran in Metru Nui from Toa Metru Mini Promo CDs, including:
-Marka, Hau, Mask of Shielding, Disk Launcher, Disk Surfer
-Makani, Matatu, Mask of Telekinesis, Disk Launcher, Various
-Taiki (Metru Nui form), Mahiki, Mask of Illusion, Disk Launcher, Disk Surfer, Taiki (Mata Nui form), Huna, Mask of Concealment, Various
-Ihu, Kaukau, Mask of Water Breathing, Disk Launcher, Scholar
-Lumi, Hau, Mask of Shielding, Disk Launcher
-Matoro, Akaku, Mask of X-Ray Vision, Disk Launcher, Rahi Saleman, Scholar
2017-02-24 18:25 UTC–5Permalink
Greg Farshtey, I'm getting many Kanohi masks including:
-Pamatae, Mask of Clairvoyance
-Sakron, Mask of Emulation
-Krodan, Mask of Growth
-Zilor, Mask of Rahi Control
-Nihanga, Mask of Charisma
-Tepan, Mask of Psychometry
-Taea, Mask of Possibilities
-Pungao, Mask of Elemental Energy
-Iraketanga, Mask of Mutation
-Tikanka, Mask of Sensory Aptitude
-Rapah, Mask of Elasticity
-Halehki, Mask of Healing
-Taputu, Mask of Mechanics
-Mask of Multiple Furious Horns
-Mask of Blazing
-Mask of Inferno
-Mask of Technologies
-Mask of Climbing Vision
-Mask of Undersea Diving
-Mask of Dashing
-Mask of Air Breathing
-Mask of Fighting
Was created by Artakha (Being), for BIONICLEsector01.