2014-10-26 20:15 UTC–5Permalink
1) What happend to Lewa after he was "captured" on bota magna and who captured him?
2) Would the new, 2015 Mask of creation be the wat it would look in the original story?
3) What is the real name of plantlife/the green/jungle?
4) Is it possible for Tanma to become the next Toa of Light?
5) Is Lihkans Hau anything special too you?
6) What is the name of the glatorian species? And is skrall a seperate species?
2014-10-26 21:58 UTC–5Permalink
I can answer the 3rd and 4th questions for you, and I'm sure Greg will too. Plant Life Matoran are known as Bo-Matoran, and I believe Tanma could probably become a Toa of Light, just as any Av-Matoran could.
Are you still writing Ninjago? Because if you are don't you think its going a little overboard. Street Gangs? Love Conflicts? Why did you turn the show that direction?
2014-10-27 00:00 UTC–5Permalink
2014-10-27 13:24 UTC–5Permalink
You're talking to the wrong guy -- I don't write for the TV show, I write the graphic novels. The Hagemann Bros. write the TV show.
2014-10-27 13:27 UTC–5Permalink
1) Words that go through legal have to go through not only a foreign language search, but also a trademark search to make sure the word is not already owned by someone else. I used to do a Google search before submitting a word for for approval, but the actual legal check is much more exhaustive.
2) Not going to happen. Someone has to pay for Legal to do those checks and there is no budget to do that for old BIONICLE.
2014-10-27 13:28 UTC–5Permalink
The GBs built the baterra and Velika would have been in communication with him, so I can't see why this would not be possible.
2014-10-27 15:49 UTC–5Permalink
I have a few questions to ask about Atakus and Velika, if you don't mind.
1. How and when did Atakus come to work for Velika?
2. What's the full story with Atakus' blades? Did Atakus find them, or did someone else find them and later give them to Atakus? Were they found in a baterra weapons cache (as the Skrall believed), or a Great Being cache, or something else? Did Velika plant them there, did he know about them, or did he only hear about them when Atakus reported them?
3. Does Velika have any special plans for the Skrall? Does he see them as potential allies or enemies?
4. The baterra were never shut off by their failsafe, but after the Shattering, a period of 100,000 years passed in which they did not appear to do anything of note. Is Velika perhaps the reason that they suddenly wiped out the Skrall's northern empire? Were they serving his ends?
2014-10-27 16:30 UTC–5Permalink
1) Do the Glatorian who were granted elemental powers have limited elemental reserves like the Toa? Also, are they able to manipulate their elements as well as a Toa would?
2) Are Kestora biomechanical, and are they made of protodermis?
3) What made the GBs decide to construct the MU out of protodermis? Maybe it had something to do with the special qualities which protodermis possesses?
4) Do you think Fa-Matoran would accel at being traders, navigators, and sailors because they have a better sense of direction than the other matoran?
5) Will Rahi go extinct now that there are no makuta left to make them, or will that be Alternate Teridax's job in addition to guiding the new SM society?
6a) Although MU inhabitants are unable to feel romanitc feelings, do you think they could understand the whole concept behind it?
6b) This may sound like one of my earlier posts, but I promise its a bit different: is the AI of MU inhabitants capable of simulating all emotions except romanitc love, or would there be other emotions that the MU inhabitants can't experience/understand.
2014-10-27 18:48 UTC–5Permalink
I'm curious, we know the Toa Mangai consisted of 11 Toa. Two of which are currently unknown.
Since we already know that there was at least one Toa from each of the primary elements (Fire - Lhikan, Air - Nidhiki, Tuyet & Naho - Water, an unnamed Toa of stone, and four unnamed Toa of Ice), was there also a Toa of Earth?
Thanks for your time!
2014-10-27 20:49 UTC–5Permalink
Looking over BS01 again, the wording was "believed to be" a baterra weapons cache. Also, his blades were stated to be made of technology alien to Spherus Magna... Explain. Aliens!?
2014-10-27 20:52 UTC–5Permalink
Oh I did'nt know there were graphic novels. Cool. I should get some.
2014-10-27 23:13 UTC–5Permalink
Are you gonna buy some G2 sets ?
2014-10-28 08:26 UTC–5Permalink
Dear Mr. Farshtey,
I don't know if this is too personal a question, but since you are a comic book fan, I figure I would ask it: have you ever had any interest in writing for DC or Marvel? I know you wrote for the BIONICLE comics, and I didn't know if that ever interested you. Thanks so much.
2014-10-28 08:42 UTC–5Permalink
It has and it does, but it is really, really hard to break into writing comics. Comic companies are way more focused on recruiting new artists than new writers. They will often have one writer who is writing three or four books or more, so they don't need as many writers.
2014-10-28 08:43 UTC–5Permalink
I don't really buy a lot of sets anymore. I have very little free time to build and no room to display them.