2016-11-29 15:04 UTC–5Permalink
If you have LEGO SW questions, I can pass them on to our LSW expert, who sits across the office from me.
2016-11-29 15:04 UTC–5Permalink
No Glatorian would ever mate with a Skrall, so the issue has not come up.
2016-11-29 15:06 UTC–5Permalink
BIONICLE didn't have a TV series, that's the biggest difference. BIONICLE main story would take up the comics and a couple of the books in a year, and then the other books just had to not contradict main story for the next year. Other than that, it was just a matter of coming up with a good idea. NINJAGO has much more extensive main story, because of the series, so it can be much harder to find room for side stories.
2016-11-29 15:07 UTC–5Permalink
Nothing. Their job was to clean the outside, not the inside.
2016-11-29 15:09 UTC–5Permalink
BIONICLE beings are artificially created bio-mechanical beings, made by merging protodermis tissue with mechanical parts. They aren't born, they're made. The original Toa and Matoran were made by the Great Beings. Later Matoran were manufactured inside the robot as needed.
2016-11-29 16:34 UTC–5Permalink
1) I thought I remember the part in Bionicle 4 when the mask of life is flying through space, it flies through a nebula with three planets, shaped like the UDD symbol. Maybe I'm just crazy.
3) Does anything live there?
4) I guess I mean besides the magazine. EG, you wrote the stories for G1 Bionicle and NinjaGo comics. Did you write books for any other themes?
7) Makes sense.
8) I thought it was Bionic Chronicle. So...the way of the Bionicle? Does that mean they consider Bionicle to be the story of their word? Like we call ours History, and they call theirs Bionicle?
9) Are the Ninjago comix canon?
2016-11-29 17:11 UTC–5Permalink
What would happen if Teridax tried to absorb the alternate Teridax with a Shadow Hand?
2016-11-29 20:35 UTC–5Permalink
Wait, Annona is part of a species but she is the only one on Spherus Magna? I have a couple of questions about this species.
1. This species comes from another planet or dimension? If so, is this planet in the system of Solis Magna?
2016-11-30 09:34 UTC–5Permalink
1) Maybe I worded my question poorly... I meant to say that Sahmad seems to think that dreaming Annona out of existance would not work, but why wouldn't it?
3) Interesting. Are Annona's various powers and abilites (psionics, teleportation, entering a self-induced stasis, and temperature control) a trait of her species or are they unique to her?
4) Are members of Annona species male and female?
5) How do they reproduce? Since they could be a danger to each other, sexual reproduction wouldn't be a good idea, right?
6) Is this species native to a certain planet?
7) Since the species isn't capable of interplanetary travel (assuming questions 3 and 6 are correct), how do they come to other planets? Like, how did Annona come to Spherus Magna (assuming she wasn't born there)?
8) Is this species widespread in the Solis Magna System?
9) And outside of the SMS?
2016-11-30 19:21 UTC–5Permalink
Not to mention, it was Tahu's destiny to transform into a Nuva, and it was also his destiny to be turned back to his original form.
2016-12-01 17:13 UTC–5Permalink
Was there another Makuta before Teridax?
2016-12-02 09:44 UTC–5Permalink
Off the top of my head, I can't recall us ever saying Teridax was the first Makuta created. Had he been, he probably would have been the first leader of the BOM, and he was not.
2016-12-02 14:58 UTC–5Permalink
As it is, Makuta Miserix was the first leader of the Brotherhood.
2016-12-02 15:00 UTC–5Permalink
Fair point. I guess we'll never know :/
2016-12-02 18:41 UTC–5Permalink
Regarding the 'tablets' that the Matoran of Metru Nui used to record their research and write down notes, there is something I have been wondering. In some story materials, these tablets are presented as just that - stone slabs on which the Matoran inscribe their words. But it always struck me as odd that such a technologically advanced city would use such an archaic method of writing.
However, in recent years, the word 'tablet' has taken on a new meaning - that of an electronic touch-capable device like an iPad. Could it be that Metru Nui's tablets were based on similar technology?
In Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui, we see Whenua using an iPad-like device while working in the Archives, though until now that has been of questionable canonicity. Could you please provide a more definitive answer?